5 Signs Your Relocation Program Isn't Working
Examine the hard and soft costs associated with relocation.
A majority of mobility stakeholders agree that cost management is a top priority. However, quantifying their company's spend per relocating employee is often a challenge.
Controlling mobility costs is possible, but it requires a close look at more than the measurable expense lines associated with a relocation.
In this white paper, SIRVA's experts explore:
- Key influencers of mobility costs
- What companies are doing to control mobility costs
- Overlooked contributors to mobility spend
- How to track mobility spend to improve ROI
- The importance of balancing cost control with value
Get your copy of "Controlling the Costs of Mobility" to learn how you can better manage your mobility costs today!